I will stream all the games I worked professionally on with a series I’m calling: “Games Seg Worked On”
With the remaster of Sam & Max released, I decided to do act on an idea I’ve had for quite some time. I haven’t played most of these games form 8 to 13 years! My goal is to play each episode to completion for each streaming session. Though some of the non-episodic games may carry over to a few broadcasts.
I want to share these games and remind myself of the work I did in the game industry. I don’t aim to make streaming a part-time job. This is just a hobby to share with everyone and a sort of therapy for myself.
Where & When to Watch
Live on Twitch
Sundays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays at 7:30pm Pacific Time.
Though I reserve the right to change this when needed. I’ll Tweet ahead of time when I plan to stream. Interact with me during the broadcast and I’ll answer questions in the chat. The VoDs will also be available to everyone.
Shortly after the live broadcast, I’ll post the video on my YouTube Channel under the “Games Seg Worked On” playlist. From my local recording, I’ll edit out any breaks I take, then put them on the playlist.
The games I’m including fit into this criteria:
- I had a paid role in any area of development with the game.
- Involvement can be during principal development, any official ports, or new localizations added after initial release.
- The order will be the original release date of the first episode of a season.
This doesn’t include are titles I’m in the credits for either by a Kickstarter reward or special thanks. If I got paid for the work I did, then I count it.
My early Telltale work included localizations and/or ports to other platforms after these games were initially released. Sometimes more than once. Rather than trying to make some convoluted order that made sense only to me, sticking to original release date simplifies everything.
There’s a few times were more a season overlaps other releases. Rather than bouncing back and forth, I’ll go with the release date of the first episode of a series and play that season to completion. However, I’ll play a different franchise between seasons. For example, I won’t do back-to-back Sam & Max seasons.
I’ll play remastered versions where available and very likely all Windows versions.
This is the order, assuming I’m able to play these titles. That’s 66 episodes, though some may carry over between broadcasts.
- Sam & Max: Save The World (Season One)
- CSI: Hard Evidence (Sept 25, 2007)
- Burning For You
- Double Down
- Shock Rock
- In Your Eyes
- The Peacemaker
- Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space (Season Two)
- Ice Station Santa (Nov 8, 2007)
- Moai Better Blues (Jan 10, 2008)
- Night of the Raving Dead (Feb 12, 2008)
- Chariots of the Dogs (March 13, 2008)
- What’s New, Beelzebub? (April 10, 2008)
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People
- Homestar Ruiner (Aug 11, 2008)
- Strong Badia the Free (Sept 15, 2008)
- Baddest of the Bands (Oct 27, 2008)
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective (Nov 17, 2008)
- 8-Bit is Enough (Dec 15, 2008)
- Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures
- Fright of the Bumblebees (March 23, 2009)
- The Last Resort (May 5, 2009)
- Muzzled! (June 15, 2009)
- The Bogey Man (July 30, 2009)
- Tales of Monkey Island
- Launch of the Screaming Narwhal (July 27, 2009)
- The Siege of Spinner Cay (Aug 31, 2009)
- Lair of the Leviathan (Oct 26, 2009)
- The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood (Oct 30, 2009)
- Rise of the Pirate God (Dec 8, 2009)
- CSI: Deadly Intent (October 20, 2009)
- Broken Hearted
- Coulda Been A Contender
- Last Gasp
- Crime Scene Impersonator
- Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (Season 3)
- The Penal Zone (April 2, 2010)
- The Tomb of Sammun-Mak (May 18, 2010)
- The Stole Max’s Brain! (June 22, 2010)
- Beyond the Alley of the Dolls (July 20, 2010)
- The City that Dares Not Sleep (Aug 30, 2010)
- Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (Jun 30, 2010)
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (Oct 26, 2010)
- Flash Baked
- Planting Evidence
- Tapped Out
- All Washed Up
- Boss Fight
- Poker Night at the Inventory (Nov 22, 2010)
- Back to the Future: The Game
- It’s About Time (Dec 22, 2010)
- Get Tannen! (Feb 17, 2011)
- Citizen Brown (March 28, 2011)
- Double Visions (April 29, 2011)
- OUTATIME (June 23, 2011)
- Puzzle Agent 2 (June 29, 2011)
- Jurassic Park: The Game (Nov 15, 2011)
- The Intruder
- The Cavalry
- The Depths
- The Survivors
- The Walking Dead (Season One)
- A New Day
- Starved for Help
- Long Road Ahead
- Around Every Corner
- No Time Left
- Dominique Pamplemousse in “It’s All Over Once the Fat Lady Sings!” (March 2013)
- Deception Force (Feb 21, 2014)
- Note: I’m unable to play this game, so I may just show trailers and clips after playing Pamplemousse.