The charity event I’m working on is still on as planned. However, we have to go though a branding change which includes name and website. I’m hoping to have everything squared away by Monday to make an official announcement, but here’s the skinny:
- The event really hasn’t changed for San Francisco and is still on as planned!
- December 9th, 2009 will be a charity event for Child’s Play Charity involving playing Rock Band and much more.
- It will still be at DNA Lounge.
- It will not be called Fünde Razor.
- The Denver event will be Kotaku’s event, but still for Child’s Play.
- NYC, Portland, and Austin events will not occur this year.